3D Printing for Injured Animals
We love animals and if you have an injured animal we would be happy to asses them for suitability to have a 3D printed prosthetic.
Prosthetics can imeasurably improve an injured animals quality of life giving them back a portion of their mobility.
Through the use of 3D scanning, 3D computer aided design software and 3D printing in many cases we can help an injured animal get back their mobility and reduce pain.
Contact us here if you would like to get more details or discuss your animals details with us: Contact Us
Our Other Services
UA 3D Printing is part of a larger Irish owned group of campanies which include UA Robotics which design and manufacture a series of waterproof camera drones and UA Aerial Photography which offer Aerial Photography, 3D Mapping and Site Surveys at affordable prices. We also have agreements in place with a series of partner companies for additional services such as web design, hosting and video editing.
Why Choose UA 3D Printing
- We Love 3D Printing and were happy to help.
- We have fully qualified and experienced Mechanical engineers.
- Our printers are extremely accurate with very large print volumes up to 1 cubic foot.
- We can also offer a 3D Scanning Service.
- We can print in a large number of materials in multiple colours and even two materials in a single print.
- We take great care working on every print to ensure it is of the highest quality.