3D Printing for Injured Animals
We love animals and if you have an injured animal we would be happy to asses them for suitability to have a 3D printed prosthetic.
Prosthetics can imeasurably improve an injured animals quality of life giving them back a portion of their mobility.
Through the use of 3D scanning, 3D computer aided design software and 3D printing in many cases we can help an injured animal get back their mobility and reduce pain.
Contact us here if you would like to get more details or discuss your animals details with us: Contact Us
Why Choose UA 3D Printing
- We Love 3D Printing and were happy to help.
- We have fully qualified and experienced Mechanical engineers.
- Our printers are extremely accurate with very large print volumes up to 1 cubic foot.
- We can also offer a 3D Scanning Service.
- We can print in a large number of materials in multiple colours and even two materials in a single print.
- We take great care working on every print to ensure it is of the highest quality.