What we can do for you
No project is too small we can print objects any size up to 305mm x 305mm x 305mm.
We can also print down to 100 micron accuracy (10 Layers per mm) and a range of colours in the following materials:
- ABS: A Strong material resistant to impact and temperatures up to 100 Degrees C.
- PLA: Biodegradable less resistance to impact and heat higher print accuracy/cheaper.
- PLA Max: Biodegradable with 9 times the impact resitance of PLA equal print accuracy.
- PC Max: Best mechanical properties of our material extremely tough and heat resistant.
- Polyflex : Highly flexible material remains flexible after printing.
- Polywood: A wood mimic printing material.
- Polysupport: Used as a support material in prints that require support during printing.
- Conductive: PLA based Graphene filament allows us to print electrically conductive components.
If the material or colour you need is not here let us know and we can order some in for your print project.
Our 3D printers are double extruders which means we can print in two colours or materials on a single 3D print. This adds enormous flexibility to what we can create.
Click the green button below to upload your 3D model to get an instant quote.
Our Other Services
UA 3D Printing is part of a larger Irish owned group of campanies which include UA Robotics which design and manufacture a series of waterproof camera drones and UA Aerial Photography which offer Aerial Photography, 3D Mapping and Site Surveys at affordable prices. We also have agreements in place with a series of partner companies for additional services such as web design, hosting and video editing.
Why Choose Us
- We love 3D printing and were happy to help
- We have fully qualified and experienced Mechanical engineers
- Our printers are extremely accurate with very large pring volumes up to 1 cubic foot
- We can also offer a 3D Scanning Service
- We can print in a large number of materials in multiple colours and even two materials at once.