- 300x300x400mm ultra large print volume.
- Auto-leveling frees you from time-consuming and labor-intensive leveling tasks.
- Filament detection that detects the filament end and sent reminder to avoid air-printing. (reminds shown on LCD screen)
- Resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off. No worries about unexpected power outages.
- Automatic load and unload the filament with just a click.
- Dual Z axis and dual motors for smooth and steady lead screw movement.
- ABL auto bed leveling sensor precisely measure the tilt of your print surface, improving the print precision.
- Modular design with quick assemble in 10min.
- Terminal pinboard design with integrated connection ports, covered wires and a more sleek appearance.
- 2.8-inch full-color touch screen for easy operation.
- You can upload your design and print it online or offline.
- Industrial grade chipset that allows more accurate, fast print. Protected with safety features like overcurrent protection, overload protection, over temperature protection, pre-over-temp alarm.(turn off the heating switch automatically) (LCD screen doesn’t work when detected with no light and no voice)
- Precision rollers on X and Y axis which reduce printing noise and provides ultra-high print resolution.
- Enclosed metal unibody design enables a more stable and reliable structure with compact size.
- Support personal turn features, including manually set up fan speed, print speed, heated bed and nozzle temperature.
Large Printing Size
300*300*400 Large Printing Size, and large enough to satisfy your creativity.
Automatic Bed Leveling
Auto-leveling frees you from time-consuming and labor-intensive leveling tasks.
Power Outage Recovery
Resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off. No worries about unexpected power outages.
Filament detection that detects the filament end and sent a reminder to avoid air-printing.
Automatic Filament Assignment
Automatic load and unload the filament with just a click.
Assembled In No Time
With modular designed units, you will be able to quickly assemble your ET5 on your first try in 10min.
Integrated Modular Design
Integrated, modular design with terminal pinboard for connection ports, covered wires, and a more sleek appearance.
Designed With Safety In Mind
The mainboard features thermal runaway protectio.
3.4-inch Touch Screen
3.4-inch LCD full-color touch screen for easy operation.
Well-Made All-Metal Frame
ET5 is built to last with a high strength aluminum frame. Enclosed metal unibody design enables a more stable and rigid structure with compact size.
|Structure||All Metal Frame|
|Connection mode||Online/TF Card OfflinePrinting|
|LCD Display||3.5 inch Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Nozzle Move Speed||≤150mm/s (recommended speed 30-60mm/s)|
|Printing Speed||≤150mm/s (recommended speed 30-60mm/s)|
|Standard Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm|
|Extruder Working Temp(Max)||250℃|
|Hotbed Material||Aluminum Hotbed and Tempered Glass|
|XY Axis Position Precision||0.012mm|
|Z Axis Position Precision||0.004mm|
|Printable Filament||PLA，PETG, ABS+，HIPS etc.|
|Control Software Language||English/Chinese/Korean/French|
|Input File Format||STL、OBJ、JPG|
|Output File Format||Gcode|
|Machine Net Weight||9.7±0.2Kg|
|Power Supply/Maximum Power||US: 110 AC 360W / EU: 220V AC 360W|
|Operation System||Windows, MAC|
|Printing Software||Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D|
|Working Condition||Temp: 10-40℃, Humidity: 5-80%|